TAPCO Credit Union is pleased to offer scholarships to our members and community. We aim to recognize and reward exceptional students who demonstrate leadership traits, a commitment to public service, and a desire to make a difference within their schools and communities.
In 2024, TAPCO will award Nine (9) $2,500 scholarships to students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Vocational Certification.
The deadline to apply is January 31, 2024, at 5:00 PM PT.
Scholarship awards will be announced at the Annual Meeting in March. Scholarship funds will be disbursed to the Financial Aid Office.
Scholarship Eligibility & Requirements:
1) Each applicant must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the 2024 college scholarship:
2) Notification to the scholarship recipients will be mailed shortly after the decision, along with an invitation to be recognized and attend TAPCO’s Annual Membership Meeting in March 2024. The scholarship winners will be notified in March 2024. Winners will be announced at the Annual Membership Meeting and will be published in the summer issue of the “Common Cents” member newsletter.
3) Each award recipient will be required to submit a photo and their name and photo may be used for public relations purposes and Credit Union material. Signed permission must be obtained at the time of application submission (see attached Release Form).
4) Scholarships will be payable no later than July 31, 2024. Each recipient’s award check will be sent directly to the college/university or vocational school of their choice.
5) TAPCO Credit Union Board Members, Supervisory Committee Members, and employees, as well as their immediate families, are ineligible for scholarships.
Questions? Send us a note at Scholarships@TAPCOcu.org