Summary and Mission:
Location: TBD – Pierce County
Starting Salary: $65,135 annually, plus excellent benefits
Do you value trust and understanding, respect, integrity, cooperation, and accountability? Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Would you thrive in a place where you are empowered to improve lives by partnering with individuals and families to reach their goals and realize their full potential? Then look no further!
TAPCO Credit Union has an exciting opportunity available. As the Branch Manager, you will be charged with providing excellent member service while creating an outstanding work environment – a place where people enjoy coming to work to make a positive impact in their community.
TAPCO offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, EAP, 401K with generous match, paid vacation, sick, and holidays.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador for TAPCO by consistently living our mission, vision, and values with every interaction.
- Drive branch performance by nurturing a team atmosphere with a willingness to work in the trenches and do whatever it takes to get the job done right, the first time and on time.
- Be a leader by motivating and supporting your team, mentoring and coaching them to success in driving initiatives, meeting set goals, and performing to their fullest potential while maintaining compliance with all policies and applicable laws.
- The branch team will engage members in conversation, advocating beneficial products/services to meet their financial needs. They will ask critical questions and provide clear and meaningful information about products and services while looking out for the best interests of the members to fulfill their needs and motivate the member to achieve their financial goals and well-being.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and training for staff development through career pathing to ensure succession planning for the future, particularly as it relates to cross-training, communication and sales skills.
- Establish and maintain a positive presence in the community. Attend community events and promote the Credit Union.
- Manage the daily branch operations and make improvements as needed. Provide security oversight for all negotiable instruments and cash stored at branch, minimizing risk for staff, members, and the Credit Union. Monitor internal and external building and grounds maintenance to ensure member and staff safety – reporting issues to supervisor.
Let’s talk if you:
- Are an effective, enthusiastic leader, coach and motivator who is passionate and dynamic about your work.
- Thrive on developing others to their fullest potential.
- Have effective interpersonal, oral, written, and auditory communication skills.
- Have extensive experience in member problem resolution and conflict resolution.
- Are able to coach staff in meeting member needs in a sales/service environment.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in banking or other related management experience.
- Have a two or four year college degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You may email your resume to TAPCO_Careers@tapcocu.org.
Or mail your resume to:
TAPCO Credit Union
ATTN: Human Resources
PO Box 64369
Tacoma, WA 98464
TAPCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.